It's not science fiction: Human-Computer interaction in 2016 from DevWeek Events on Vimeo.
I’ve always enjoyed story telling. Be that through listening to or playing music, reading books, watching films or a lovely bit of theatre. I enjoy breaking down complicated technologies into simple, interesting narratives. I have spoken at many internal corporate conferences on future technology and how we as humans interface with technology. There’s also a list of public conferences I have spoken at on Lanyard.
Get in touch if you would like me to speak at your company or event – @andspo
Previous conference appearances
- Seminar in Marketing Digital, advertising and innovation in the UK – Lima, Peru
- Digitized – creative conference in Athens, Greece
- Reasons to be Creative – Brighton
- London Windows Store App Developer Group
- Milton Keynes Geek Night
- Games Ireland Gathering 2013 – Playing the Modern UI
- Handheld – We, human
- Designing Beautiful Apps, Dublin
- WDC – Conversations
- Reasons to be Appy – We, human
- DevWeek – The Modern UI
- SoCon2011 – The Internet of social Things